Deadline to Send Presentations Upcoming Public Hearings Quasi-Judicial Evidentiary Hearings How to Watch
Note: For Public Hearings, advance sign up to speak is strongly encouraged. Signing up to speak for Rezoning public hearings does not guarantee the opportunity to speak due to time limitations.
The Raleigh City Council has scheduled public hearings for the following times and dates. The hearings will be a part of the regularly scheduled City Council meeting that date.
Public Hearing Process
The UDO provides that at the public hearing, those in favor of the rezoning will be allowed a total of 8 minutes to explain their support and those opposed to the rezoning will be allowed a total of 8 minutes to explain their opposition. If you want to make sure that your position is communicated to the City Council, proponents and opponents are encouraged to choose one or two spokespersons and/or present their concerns in writing prior to the hearing.
Deadline to Send Presentations
If you intend to utilize a presentation, email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to send presentations for upcoming council meeting is 5 p.m. on Friday prior to the meeting.
Upcoming Public Hearings
August 17, 1pm
- Utility Extension Agreement - Town of Wake Forest - Kinsley Subdivision
- Petition Annexation
- AX-9-21 - 712 Wilson Street
- Street Closings
- STC-04-2021 - Greenway Avenue, Holloway Trace, and Country Club Court
- STC-10-2021 - Old Harrison Avenue
- Z-55-20 - 2023 & 2027 Lake Wheeler Road and 2000, 2006, 2020 Batts Street
- Z-1-21 - 5060 Edwards Mill Road
- Z-16-21 - 3701 Conquest Drive (held open from 7/6/21)
- Z-22-21 (TCZ-2-21) - 5601 & 5621 Atlantic Avenue
September 7, 7pm
- Joint Hearing with Raleigh Historic Development Commission - Historic Landmark Designation Application – Thompson-Jones-Anderson-Allen House, 516 E Jones Street
- Street Closing
- STC-07-2021 - Triangle Town Boulevard Extension
- Z-58-20 - 7425 Buffaloe Road (portion)
- Z-10-21 - 5114, 5118, 5120, 5200, 5206 Creedmoor Road
Quasi-Judicial Evidentiary Hearings
Please visit Quasi-Judicial Evidentiary Hearings at City Council for information and to obtain information on current cases.
How to Watch
Public Hearings happen during the City Council meeting. The council meeting will be broadcast for viewing by the public via the following channels: the City's website, the City's YouTube Live Stream, or Channel RTN-11. If you are unable to access via TV or web, please contact email@example.com or 919-996-3000 to obtain instructions for how to listen via telephone.