About Requirements Not Eligible Process Approved Projects Pending Projects
This program pays for and addresses:
- Flooding to your home; and,
- Severe erosion that affects your home/building.
Stormwater runoff from public streets must be causing the drainage issues.
You must meet these three requirements to qualify:
- Own residential, commercial or public property in Raleigh.
- Affected by stormwater runoff coming from public streets.
- Donate a permanent drainage easement.
We'll help with flooding to your home, building, severe erosion, and blocked pipes. You also must pay the stormwater utility fee.
We cannot help with:
|Nuisance yard flooding||Standing water|
|Drainage issues from landscaping and yard grading||Minor erosion|
|Stormwater runoff from private properties next to you||Roof/gutter problems|
See a clogged stormwater drain or pipe? Contact stormwater maintenance.
There are several steps to complete a project through the Drainage Assistance Program.