*Updated March 16 with presentation and final report. (See below...)
The City of Raleigh hired ML Fearn, LLC in May to study and provide recommendations to improve the community engagement process. The goal is to make sure community members have multiple opportunities to engage as partners and co-creators of Raleigh’s future.
Mickey Fearn has provided several updates on the project. Stakeholders have been identified and interviewed. The stakeholders include:
- City Council;
- Residents historically engaged with the Citizen Advisory Councils; and
- City staff.
Visit Mickey Fearn's engagement study website for additional details.
Consultant presentations to City Council:
- March 16, 2021 PowerPoint Presentation | Final Report on Community Engagement
- June 9, 2020 PowerPoint Presentation | Video
- Sept. 8, 2020 PowerPoint Presentation | Video
- Jan. 12, 2021 PowerPoint Presentation | Video
City Staff Presentations to Council:
- Oct. 20, 2020 Community Engagement Presentation
- Oct. 20, 2020 IAP2 Methodologies Presentation
- Oct. 20, 2020 Video