Teachers, are you looking for online content to support virtual learning? Several City departments that work with schools have taken their offerings online. On this page you will find links to videos and lesson plans on a variety of topics for various grade levels.
- Follow the history of the Raleigh Red Cross with our Sites with Sammy series.
- Learn about water pollution and what you can do to protect our waterways.
- Take a journey through a recycling plant to learn what happens to all those bottles and plastics once they get tossed in the blue cart.
- Take a tour of one of Raleigh's many historic sites like Mordecai Historic Park.
- Learn about where our drinking water comes from and how it gets to your tap with a tour through our drinking water system.
- Find out how to use interactive mapping tools like geographic information systems with teacher resources and games.
We hope you find Raleigh Virtual Classroom Resources for Teachers a valuable addition.
Check back soon - videos and lesson plans will be added as they are completed.